FAUX: Chapter 4 FAUX: Chapter 4

Even better

You know, I have seen yoir work since the first Chapter, and it is really an authentic story. And you are gonna include voices in it!. That is great!. As always, the artwork was fascinating, The story is getting every time better. Hope to see more of this, I really want to see how this goes on!.

FAUX - Chapter 1 FAUX - Chapter 1

Wow, this is great!

When I first saw the trailer, I thought it was gonna be fully of action, but now that I see it, it is great!.
The characters look great, your drawing skills are awesome!, and the story is really cautivating, the twists in it are incredible, while the music suits perfectly and is very well done.
This is really great, and I am now going to watch every chapter of it! Keep on the great work!.

Stickman Speed Run 2 Stickman Speed Run 2

Cool!

Its weird that nobody reviewed this, cuz actually its pretty good!. Well yeah, obviously not a perfect animation, but you must be a novice (sorry if im wrong) and thats some goood talent you got there!. I liked the way the guy changed his colour, and he was quite an agile tipe!, the animation was pretty fluid, and that made it as good as it is!. Keep up like this and work with better designs or longer animations, but NEVER give up man ;).

Alice is Dead - Ep 2 Alice is Dead - Ep 2

Interesting

But more wierd than anything. I really liked this game, back to the time when I did not have an account, I played it over and over, and after some time (Where I already had an account) and having discovered that some games posses medals, I knew this game was not going to be a exeption, and here I am, remembering again. Loved that creepy cat, yeah, sounds weird I know, but the fact it creeped THE HELL out of me the first time I saw it made me start to wonder what was it. Interesting thing. The voice acting was AWESOME, not to forget the splendid artwork and story (both of these last two creeped me, but well, can not expect anything else for a game cualified "Mature" XD, also they were fantastic) I wish there were more games like this, with such a rich storyline and so beautiful artwork. And yeah, I know I am late reviewing this, I know it is old, but just wanted to make a review. Well, with everything said, just lasts to say, CONGRATS! XD

Feed the Children Feed the Children

Classic and time consuming.

You might thing that "time consuming" is bad, but not at all, I really enjoyed every second of this thing. Why did I like it so much? I dunno, maybe because of the simple controls or the wierd humor, but I think I go for the randomess XD. The music was normal for this game (old times) and I got a lot of time waste getting the medals (on a funny way, of course). I hope to see more of this style on the future!.

Just could not understand the title (well, I did, but too dumb to explain XD)

Help the Hero! Help the Hero!

Interesting system!

Overall I really enjojed watching the story of a subordinate from a diferent glance, The game system was great, never seen something like this before. And the challenge was really fun. An interactive game!, you know, you could not let anything go away so that you won the boss fight.
The levels where enough, I would not have wanted more, because it would start being pretty boring, and, of course, power-ups came REALLY handy (why wouldn·t they?) learning the controls was very easy, I got used to it in a few tries. Great game!

Shaymin Salad Shaymin Salad

OMG OMG OMG!!!

Gotta make a reservation on that restaurant!!!

Zelldoom responds: